Google Pressure is a record sharing and on-line garage program. It’s consumer pleasant, ergonomic and lets you retailer your whole recordsdata in a single unmarried house this is available all the time. Consumer can percentage numerous paperwork at paintings by means of Google Pressure together with PDF document. You might simply merely percentage the Google Pressure hyperlink with everybody whom wanted, and most likely they may be able to view, save and edit the document. Then again, each and every time you add a brand new record or an up to date record, it is going to generate a brand new percentage hyperlink although it has the similar title as a up to now uploaded record. Individuals who move to the former hyperlink will simplest retrieve for previous model and now not up to date. It brings confusion to customers and likewise take in treasured cupboard space on your Pressure whilst you having more than one copies of the similar record in Pressure.
Smartly, now have a approach to add your up to date model record into Pressure with out converting the hyperlink and other people with the hyperlink will at all times move without delay to the newest model.
- Log into your Google Pressure and discover a record that you just wish to replace.
- Proper click on the record “extra” menu and choose “Arrange Variations” from the menu
- Click on on “Add new model” button and add the up to date record to Google Pressure.
- Executed. The record URL hyperlink and record title received’t alternate and can mechanically level to the brand new model of your record.
As well as, you probably have record in a single layout in Pressure however you prefer to interchange with a any other smaller record dimension layout. Simply practice the merely means beneath:
- Pass for your Google Pressure and select any record you need to replace.
- Click on the “Arrange revisions” tab from the “extra” menu
- Click on on “Add new revision” button and add the up to date record.
- If you need to do away with earlier model, merely click on the “x” subsequent to the older model after which “Delete now”.
- That’s it.
(serve as(d, s, identity) (report, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));